It has nearly been a month since I’ve posted. I really should stop promising to post more often. What I think I’ll do instead is surprise you. This way, I sound less like an idiot… ok ok, I judge myself harshly, but still.
I’m going to try to post crafty posts more often. This way, I will fill in where my lack of write-ability currently fails me. I said TRY, so don’t hold me to it.
The word HOPE is mentioned 192 times in the Bible. And recently one of my favorite stamping companies created a Stamp set, and is giving a percentage of the proceeds to victims of Hurricane Dorian. I am on a budget, but I bought the set because of it. I try to do my part – wink. LOL
1Peter 1:13 Therefore prepare your minds for action; discipline yourselves; set all your hope on the grace that Jesus Christ will bring you when he is revealed.
And, so, I created a card, and I’m thinking about HOPE! I hope you like it.
Things I used:
- Honey Bee Achors the Soul Stamp Set
- ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers
- Gina K Designs – Black Amalgam Ink
- Gina K Designs Art Stencil – Mermaid Scales
- Various StampinUp Ink in Greens and Blues (For stenciling)
- Versamark (you can buy this clear ink anywhere from Hobby Lobby to Amazon to many craft vendors, Make Up brushes to stencil with, and Spectrum Noir Marker in Crystal Clear for some splatters. I also used dew drops to embellish.
I hope y’all like it. I have made a few cards this past year, and will hopefully get them on the blog soon.
Love, Hugs & Many Blessings,