Happy First Day of Advent. I love the Readings today. Keep Watch, prepare… Sigh. We need to now, more than ever.
We are excited in the Catholic Women’s Bible Journaling Group.
Today is the first day of Advent. The first day of our new Liturgical Year.
And also – a great time to shed the old and don the newness of spirit in hoping for a great year.
This is my post from the Bible Journaling Group: Please consider joining us.
HAPPY FIRST DAY OF ADVENT.LET’S KICK OFF THE GIVEAWAYS. YOU READY?
Week 1: Bible Verses – Luke 1:26–38: 26
This contest goes through Wednesday. You must upload your image of artwork by Wednesday, December 2nd.
You can color and tip the image into your Bible (You Tube Link in Comments), draw a version into your Bible, OR simply choose to Color the image. You only need to choose one size of the image. We created it four ways, just to make sure folks had choices.
- If you simply print and color the image, you get one entry into the giveaway.
- If you choose one of the harder option, you will get two entries.
- Once you color or are finished with your artwork, please find the album associated with this week (link will be in one of the first comments.
There will be Two Winners this first week!
- Prompt Me To Pray Through Advent – Monica has donated her companion book to Prompt Me to Pray. https://armadei.com/product/prompt-me-to-pray-advent/
- Catholic Planner Stickers – Sweet Little Ones – Jessica has donated a set of planner stickers. https://www.etsy.com/…/68-catholic-planner-stickers-set…C
Mods can play along and win as well. Admins don’t play to win.
Lastly, please check out the Elizabeth Clare Shop on Etsy. She has given our group a 10% Discount through January 1st. How nice is that? Here is her link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ElizabethClareShop
And the code is Bible10.
For those of you who need help with Tip Ins, this is an easy video. Scribbling Grace Tip In Video –
Scribbling Grace – Tip In
Ladies, we can not wait to see your artwork.
Blessed Advent all!
I truly hope you had a great Thanksgiving – if you are American. I also pray that you have a Blessed Advent and that you use your Advent Wisely. Prepare your hearts for the coming of Our Lord. Amen.
Love, Hugs & Blessings,