Do not read this if you are not Pro-Life or Conservative, it will just irritate you and baffle you. I’m sorry to say that but it’s true.
You can call yourself whatever you like. But there are two things that you need to know if you are Catholic and want to remain IN GOOD STANDING:
Eight years ago, I had the fantastic Privilege of signing up to speak on behalf of unborn babies at the State Capital of Texas. I have switched blogs since I wrote the below post. I have changed it slightly to update year count and things. However, in light of one of the most important reasons to vote for President Trump, and against Mr. Biden – who has recently said he would “make Roe V. Wade the law of the land”, I am resurrecting past abortion posts.
Written in 2013 – WHY WENDY DAVIS IS NOT MY HERO – TELLING THE TRUTH!
Here is an article today about Wendy Davis. Apparently she is a hero to some. I feel that I can not let that stand. I feel like I have to speak out for myself and others like me who do not think she is a hero… and here is why:
Let’s be honest folks…
1) If Ms. Davis was really concerned with what the women of Texas wants, she would have allowed the vote to take place. She knew the bill would go through and filibustering was the ONLY way she’d keep it from happening.
2) If Ms. Davis cared about her constituents then she would not have allowed her team to delete all the Pro-Life comments from her FaceBook page. All the women who asked her to sit down. All of her constituents who did not want her to do this… completely ignored. She turned her backs on us. She silenced us. Well – she tried to. But I can tell you – she will NOT silence me. And she will NOT silence thousands of women like me.
Oh no, she is NOT my hero. She is not a friend of women and she should not be your hero either. Like many other politicians, I believe Ms. Davis did what she did yesterday because she has higher aspirations and wanted to draw attention to herself. Time will tell if I am right.
Do you ever wonder why 40 years after Roe Vs. Wade, many states are restricting abortions? Yes, it is true. In 2012, 19 states enacted 43 provisions…. mandatory waiting periods, parental notification, and banning of 20+ weeks abortions.
Read this article HERE.
Did you know that people who have abortion have major issues with depression, suicide, etc.? This doesn’t even include the infections people get. Google infection after abortion… you will be grossed out and dismayed if you read the articles you find.
I had mine 38 years ago on November 10th, 1982. I ended up in the hospital weeks later with such a bad infection I had to stay there for over a week. I had to be carried into the hospital by a friend. I was 19. I was alone. My dad out of the country, my mother long since out of my life (it was an off and on thing). I had PID. I had scars the rest of my life. I had several miscarriages because my uterus never worked right again. I ruined my chance of having children. What pro-abortion women don’t admit or don’t understand is how much damage they do to themselves. And as their families find out as their friends find out – how much damage it does to relationships and to the psychology of who you are.
People – Tell the truth. Life after abortion is hard. It’s belittling. It’s judging. It’s beating yourself up. It’s crying in the hospital after a miscarriage at four and a half months because you know you caused this. It’s a hole in your heart that God fills, but the devil never lets you forget. It is grappling with forgiving yourself. It is many conversations with a Priest who finally tells you that God forgave you long before you will forgive yourself. THANK YOU FATHER HENRY, Melbourne, FL – 1984.
If you have had an abortion and you say that don’t remember every moment of the day, every second of that moment, and if you say you haven’t mourned that child thousands of times since then – then you are lying. I know the pain because I LIVE IT! Tell the truth.
I don’t know how I finally got lucky enough after many miscarriages and so much struggle to have my child. I wanted 6+, I have one… .and he is a gift from GOD! A true gift. God knew how sorry I was and how much I wanted a child. He blessed me… not because I deserved it, but because I am forgiven.
There are monetary effects on our economy – as in we taxpayers are funding a lot of abortions. There are mental and physical effects/affects on the women who have them for decades to come. I am not judging anyone who has abortions. Clearly I am in no position to do that. What I am doing is trying to make you think about the long-term affects of abortion.
If you have had an abortion, you need to know this:
- God will forgive you.
- You are not a hypocrite if you stand with Pro-Lifers later.
- All of your Catholic and Christian friends do not hate you. We love you. We are not judging you. They did not judge me – even though I really thought they would. I kept my secret for decades, never thinking I was good enough or that my friends would still love me. They do… and so will yours. The ones that don’t – and there will always be some, they will answer to God. Believe me… in the same way we all answer for our sins.
- You are lessening your chances to have children and could cause many physical and mental issues for yourself. Research it.
- Please, please get all the facts before you do this. I’ll be praying for you and if I can help you, if you need to talk to me – contact me via your comment.
- Oh and Ms. Davis – you may want to check into this: The Texas Senate Bill you tried to stop was voted on and passed – Thank you GOD!
God is powerful and HIS WILL BE DONE!
I leave you with a link to and a quote from Our Blessed Saint Teresa of Calcutta’s 1994 Speech to the audience at the National Prayer Breakfast. Saint Teresa’s Speech
But I feel that the greatest destroyer of peace today is abortion, because it is a war against the child, a direct killing of the innocent child, murder by the mother herself. And if we accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another? How do we persuade a woman not to have an abortion? As always, we must persuade her with love and we remind ourselves that love means to be willing to give until it hurts. Jesus gave even His life to love us. So, the mother who is thinking of abortion, should be helped to love, that is, to give until it hurts her plans, or her free time, to respect the life of her child. The father of that child, whoever he is, must also give until it hurts.
By abortion, the mother does not learn to love, but kills even her own child to solve her problems. And, by abortion, that father is told that he does not have to take any responsibility at all for the child he has brought into the world. The father is likely to put other women into the same trouble. So abortion just leads to more abortion. Any country that accepts abortion is not teaching its people to love, but to use any violence to get what they want. This is why the greatest destroyer of love and peace is abortion.
Many people are very, very concerned with the children of India, with the children of Africa where quite a few die of hunger, and so on. Many people are also concerned about all the violence in this great country of the United States. These concerns are very good. But often these same people are not concerned with the millions who are being killed by the deliberate decision of their own mothers. And this is what is the greatest destroyer of peace today — abortion which brings people to such blindness.
I am not afraid of retribution. I am not brave for telling my story. I am an instrument of God. And He lights my way…
Hugs, Love & Blessings ALL,